Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One Crazy Summer

June came and went in quite a slow blur... We had Flag Day, Young Dems BBQ's, Pride Parade, and tears of the loss of my Dear Sweet Friend Kim...


My Brother Bryon, Mica's friend, Mica, Justin, TJ's friend, My Brother TJ & Sister in law Shazell
enjoying Flag day beers. Well just the adults.

Harry and the snow cones

Crazy Bounce House

Master Griller

Ahh and to end the night. My grown brothers wrestling!!! how proud I am!


*July* Pam came to town...yeah I haven't seen this girl and her family for almost 3 years! Oh how i miss her. As many of you know I grew up in West Jordan (back when West Jordan was an isolated small town) I made some very good friends when I was 2 yrs old and today we are still very good friends.Tami, Pam & me
Tami, Pam, Me, Esther & Bobbie
all of their kids putting on a circus. It was so much fun watching all the kids play together and hopefully make friendship that will last like ours. The Guys one big happy family whether they like it or not!
The whole family. well minus a few.


We celebrated, cried and told many stories of our Beautiful Kim

No comments: