Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Will Alisha Ever Travel Again!!!

Surprise Alisha Came to Utah for a quick visit and to help out at the Utah State Democratic Convention. Justin was already scheduled to accompany Senator Dodd and his family on their Utah Visit. Justin is a Rock Star. He chauffeured the Dodd's all around and introduced them to the movie stars and swimming pools of Utah.

We had the great fortune to to find out about the West Valley Girls 30th Birthday Party of our old friends (and I do mean Old we are all in our 30dies now) It was so great to see everyone form the past and make new reconnection.

Fly Home....Much to my dismay my flight home that was scheduled to leave at 12:45 PM delayed and delayed and delayed... after 5 hours of delays, over booked flights and just dealing with Chicago O'Hare International. I made it to my final destination of Moline, Illinois. But only to find some of my Luggage had gone missing. After filing the claim I made my way to Justin who was curb side. Being the gentleman he is, he jumped out of the car for a kiss and to load what luggage that did survive the trek (what a sweetie he is).... but he must have hit the LOCK button instead of UNLOCK on his way out.... and their we were, car running and the doors all locked... I guess for safety.... the airport security officer tried his best to slim jim us out of this mess with no luck, but I guess he picked the good side of the law for a reason. So we waited for some time for AAA to show up and rescues us. I think the AAA guy may have a front business going to cover up his Grand Thief Auto Ring. Over and hour of waiting for a few minuets of his skills and we were out of their at about 2:45 AM. Will I ever travel again?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes you will!

You are the traveling queen. You couldn't handle life without it... right?

Sorry about your bad experience.

Amy T