Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Mom's Here

This was quite a sight a very full moon rising over Bellevue across the lake. Beautiful view from the front room of my Uncle's house. Hooray my Mom came to visit and entertain me the rest of my Seattle stay. We have had fun shopping (at Ikea, twice) and just hanging out.
Curtis invited me to a Baseball game with his Girlfriend Jessica and her boys Isiah and Joseph. They were good company at the game full of energy and really into the game (well most of the time) It was a great game the Mariners vs. Rangers. Entering the 9th inning it was all tied up 4 to 4. The Mariners in the bottom of the 9th, 2 outs and a great home run for the win. Very exciting. Sorry Justin no major league baseball for you this year unless we win the lottery and can afford Cubs tickets.
We had a great time, even though I embarrassed Curtis with my Utah sweatshirt and my lack of Buss smarts. My Mother didn't allow me to ride the bus until I was 17, so I'm slow to learn not to talk to the bus drunk. My mom and her new Seattle Do. I guess grunge is out and glam is in.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell Connie I love the new do. She looks great. Miss and love you guys