Monday, June 30, 2008

The Beck family photos

We spent a very hot afternoon in Murray park getting family photos with Justin's mom and the rest of the fam damniley.

To start the photographs I have to sit on a really really uncomfortable rock. You can tell that A) I'm on a really sharp rock and B) this is going to be a long day.

Justin you are in soooo much trouble....
Amy and her boys. Looking Sharp! (that ones for you Mom)

Brig and his family. no floating bay, no wheres waldo, just a normal happy family, who are these people?
Alisha on yet another uncomfortable rock and Justin in his new favorite pose the GQ lean.
The Fritz Boys. Jackson always willing to climb anything.

Walker was worried he was going to fall possibly in the pond and the photographer says oh let me take your picture and he stops the panic and smiles for the camera.

Long day? Yes. but worth it? hummmm? Yes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you said that my family looked sharp instead of nice @*#*!