Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Alisha's Haunted House Review

I am a wimp and have been boycotting Haunted house for years (although I used to love them) but as many of you know I am ridden with FEAR! Thanks Mom. But this year I said to hell with!
We started with the Carnival of Terror in Taylorsville, Its a bit geto, but just what I need to get back in the game. And its a bragging, For a group of 6 its only $35
We then immediately moved on the Biggest and the Best (Allegedly) Nightmare on 13th. The expensive cattle herd I like to call it. $30 bucks for the fast pass and still you have to wait, but the special effects are cool. The girls behind us, NOT Cool!
The next week we deiced Castle of Chaos. This we had a free pass for (Thanks to Janet and Beans & Brews) but it would have cost us $27 (this is without the "BLOODFEST!" This is an add on of 3$. with "BLOODFEST" they give you a yellow rain poncho and splash you with fake blood and the actors can touch you (you have to sign a waver to participate, so count me out!) I did enjoy it, but would not pay $27 in the future to go.
...we were pumped and need more... but we have done it all in SLC, so what to do?
and as always the answerer is Tooele. ASYLUM 49 $13 for a regular pass $16 for Fast Pass TAKE THE FAST PASS!!! we did not and waited for about 40 people before for 1 hour... the wait was worth it. Best Haunted House EVER! Loved it. so much fun. The love it Back Baby!
http://asylum49.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alisha,
I am one of the owners of Asylum 49 and I'm so glad to hear that you had a good time at our haunt. If you have any ideas or suggestions for next year please let us know. And I'm glad to hear that you will be back next year. I think it gets better and better every year. Thanks for including us on your adventures of haunts this year. Till next year we hope to see you scare.