Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Falling 2009

Better late than never... this fall has been falling quickly, its time to document... tonight we blog!
Fritz's hit the jack pot!!
We work on the never ending kitchen.
New dishwasher, microwave & frig. ok ok the frig was a necessity the others were a splurge. An on sale splurge but still not necessary.
the counter tops were a necessity. a gorgeous, granite, gallant necessity
Maggie turns 4. I can't believe it my baby is growing old...Party to come at a later date. Yes I have birthday parties for my dog. She's not just any dog, she is the beloved, world travel and world famous Magster!
We hiked in the Unitas on a beautiful day to say fare well to beautiful Kim
peaceful Wall Lake. We will see you again
Fun drinking night out at the bar.
Tera in town, means we will see LaDawn (funny we see Tera more and she lives in Arizona and LaDawn lives in Centerville)
dinner at the pub for Tera's vist. Me, LaDawn, Joe, Janet, Tera, Alijia & Michelle
Bike ride on the Rail trail for Joe's birthday, 11 miles. Not bad for the first and last bike ride for me this year. Must go more next year, I always love it. Ella, Don & Jamie
Janet, Justin & Joe Happy Birthday Joe!
the whole bike riding gang. Justin, Alisha, Janet, Joe, Seth, Ella, Don, Jamie & Ashton
Utah stat fair. Alligator...yum!
One very expensive Najo taco
Justin with his soda to wash down many fried foods he ate that night. I can't believe what this boy can eat
My Mama took a trip of a life time to France and Italy. This is the Coliseum where Ceaser was stabbed. Ouch! that's got to hurt.
The brave Uncles that invited my Ma to Europe with them. Larry & Jeff
Mom at The Arc de Triumph in Paris
While the Mama's away we did extreme room make over for her. all new, fresh paint and cleaned carpets... We love the Mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ewymunad.kogaryu.com/wyfahok.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money