Saturday, February 3, 2007

Where in the World is Justin, San Diego?

After a long day of travel mishaps i finally arrived in San Diego.

Salt Lake City
This morning i arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport at nine A.M. in plenty of time to catch my 10:30 flight. After sitting through my one hour delay they finally let us board the plane. As we were on the runway waiting for our turn to take off the pilot came on and informed us that something was wrong with the plane, and we had to return to the gate.
Anyway to make a long story short after 5 hours in the airport and boarding three different planes i finally was on my way.

Denver
Not much happened in my three and a half hour layover in Denver. One thing i did notice is that all of the bathrooms in the airport could also double as tornado shelters. I know if it were me in a tornado i would like to be in the one place were the shit literally could hit the fan.

San Diego
I finally made it to San Diego. Mario picked me up from the airport and we grabbed a bite to eat. Tomorrow we will be packing Mario's car and watching the Superbowl.

My continuing posting of this blog on my trip across the country depends on two things.
1. Internet availability
2. remembering to do it.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Hopefully, your trip across the country will be less delayed than your trip from SLC to So Cal...

Western General Facilities said...

May the force be with you and Mario. Be good