Friday, August 17, 2007

On the Road Again

My Week in SLC. I had a great time with your beautiful 90 degree weather and your low humidity level and of course your Ikea and Costco. Oh how I miss the costco...
The wonderful road trip with Me & Maggie, My Brothers TJ & Mica, my Mother Connie & Grandmother Carolyn. We enjoyed many laughs and I think a few tears, but we made it.
Maggie was a good dog on her first road trip lasting more than 2 hrs. she did seam a bit deranged by the end of day 2 But then agin, We all did. She has since snapped out of it and is adjusting nicely to Davenport and all it unique smells.



















Mica and his new love Mt. Dew
I showed Mica the Fritz boys blog and Jackson is now his ideal. Unfortunately for mica he is 6' Tall so finding large drinks & foods will be difficult but as you can see it can be done.
FYI THIS BEVERAGE IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ROAD TRIPS.
I thought we would never make.





Interstate 80 and all its beauty...
Utah and the Beautiful Wasatch Front

Wyoming and its Wyomingness
Nebraska and its view right to Iowa

and finally Iowa, at least we have rivers.....and places to enjoy them.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Mica to give Jackson a call. Maybe they can go hunting for large food and beverage together.

Tami said...

Your "little" brothers aren't so little anymore! Thats crazy! LOVE the mermaid photo!!
Cheers!