Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Top 4

So we have been tagged. I assume that means make a top 4 list. I've never had to do a top 4 list being a huge John Cusack fan and loving the movie High Fidelity I have been partial to top 5 list.... another down fall is that Justin is not allowed to blog (due to his current job with the CIA, oops that was a secret) so I will fill out his list for him.

TOP 4 List

Job's

Alisha

Stay at home Dog Mama

Waitress at Tios Fine Mexican Dining

those few months I was a full time college student

Volunteering for Pete Ashdown for Senate

( I don't seam to like jobs that pay, interesting)

Justin

Pete Ashdown for Senate

Chris Dodd For President

Brighton Ski Resort

U of U Hospital the good days

Movies

Alisha

Beauty and the Beast Disney

Life is Beautiful

Father of the Bride

Knocked up

(all movies about good fathers, am I missing something in my life?)

Justin

Godfather part 2

Raising Arizona

Mall Rats

Joe Versus the Volcano

Place I Want to live

Alisha & Justin

San Francisco my Favorite City

The Metro Condo in Downtown SLC

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Copenhagen, Denmark

(please note NOT one of them are Iowa)

TV shows

Alisha

Weeds

The Office

30 minute meals with Rachael Ray

Six Feet Under

(all guilty pleasures)

Justin

Daily Show

The Office

Scrubs

Hannah Barbara laff-a-lympics

Favorite Foods

Alisha

Pad Si ewe

Pizza

Brownies

Cucumbers

(well Justin at least I picked on vegetable, you got nothing healthy)

Justin

Fajitas

Ribs

Cheese

Fruit Snacks

Websites

Alisha

Ikea.com

Saltyhomes.com

google.com

hgtv.com

(nothing educational, google is only used for fun)

Justin

mlb.com

politicalwire.com

indecision2008.com

pandora.com

Places I would rather be

Alisha

Beach in Mexico

The Cabin

New York City

Round Table Pizza

(no where I can afford, and round table pizza is out of business)

Justin

Wrigley Field

Glacier National Park

Somewhere cooler in temp.

Somewhere cooler in general

Favorite songs

Alisha

Two Snowflakes - Into Another

Luckiest - Ben Folds

Opiate - Tool

To the sky - The Cure

Justin

You Ain't Going nowhere - Bob Dylan

The Pizza Song - The Bouncing Souls

Don't Stop Believin'- Journey

Not without a purpose - Street Dogs

HAHAHAHA! You are all tagged now this a blog chain letter. Thank my sister in law Kellie

1 comment:

kellie said...

I apologize for the chain letter, it actually began with the Zumwalt's blog, so that is the punishment for forcing family members to have a blog. My apology is this great design blog www.designsponge.blogspot.com