Monday, March 3, 2008

Wow how time flies when you work. Oh yeah I have chosen to re enter the work force (well chosen is not necessarily the correct word its more of necessity) Justin has chosen to pursue his career as professional Playstation player. Still waiting for that Sony endorsement...
Well its been a while since we updated this blog and so much has happened and yet so little has too. Back in Utah, I'm back to work, Justin gave me a new camera for VD and I got him an environmentally friendly snowboard (we decided independently that if we were not working and living off the good will of my mother that it was a good time to charge charge charge ourselves into debt debt debt) and maggie a cute sweater.
Justin and his new board

Maggie and the cute new wears with a scarf
fun with the camera Mica actually doing a chore cooking his famous grill cheese
Jaiya letting the leia playing with his new hair
TJ, Mica & Alisha. wow I'm short.

No comments: