Thursday, May 8, 2008

Teenage angst

Justin and I attend a Punk rock show last week. One of my Favorites NOFX and 3 weeks ago The Bouncing Soles Justin's favorite. This is our 2nd punk show in 1 month, this is a lot for us considering we are now "the weird old people" that used to creep us out at shows, but I have discovered that I am still filled with teenage angst. Maybe its because I live in my mothers basement again, or the fact that I think I'm among the weird old people, Or could it have been all the PBR I drank. Who knows but its was refreshing to fill so young.

Justin had been busy preparing for the Jefferson Jackson dinner and the Utah State Democratic Convention. Alisha has been suffering through my severe allergies I tend to have every spring. Maggie has been doing what she does best taking it easy.

No comments: