Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cabin Weekend

This post is a bit late.
a. I came down with a very serious staph infection MRSA and have been very very sick. I'm fine now.
b. I went on vacation to Seattle with my family.

But 2 weeks ago Justin and I spent the weekend with the Fritz boys up at at the cabin.
Our Friends Amy C., Evan and William also came up for a night as well.

Alisha Maggie & Kona on the way up to Big Rock. The Fritz Boys could have gone up and down about 5 times in the time it took me to get up there, but i made it.
Jackson and Keaton waiting for slow Uncle Justin and Aunt Alisha. Although Kona was first she came back to round up the slow old people.
Ahh finally made it, now i will rest for about 1 hours before I attempt to make it back to the cabin.
Man it's so far away, I think I will just stay up here...
I made it down a little scraped from my gracefully hiking skills. but see it really far.
Jackson on the inter tube paddling no where. We spent almost all the days at the little river, we have a great little swimming hole that the boys and the dogs love. I especially love it, the grown ups can sit and watch from he shade.
William with the larges squirt gun I have ever seen. after the boys filled it up they couldn't hold it up it was so heavy. but they soon figured out a system.
system at use. poor Justin. I think he had it coming he had been squirting the kids all day.
Walker trekked to Big Rock 5 time in one day. He tells us he got really good cell service. He sent about 2000 text messages to his girlfriend every day. Teenagers!

No comments: