Friday, January 2, 2009

ahh the holidays...

Christmas came and went with all the regular festivities.
This year my family choose to exchange the gift of food. We collected 642 lbs of food that we took to the Utah food bank.. I believe that's quite amazing, if I do say so myself.

Justin and I are under contract on a house. What kind of morons buy a house during the holidays? Oh yeah us. We're the kind of idiots that plan a huge wedding 3 days after Christmas. Whats next's? Triplets on new years? (OK people that was a joke I AM NOT PREGNANT!!!)

As tradition for our wedding anniversary we intended to go to the moves all day, but I choose to start the mega movieplex experience with "Marley and Me". This movie is not what you think it is. The dog dies! My dear Husband, the sensitive fella he is was very upset I did not let him in on the ending of this movie before we saw it. We immediately had to leave the theater and rush to visit with Maggie and then directly to the Blockbuster to rent an arm full of comedy's

1 comment:

Brigham said...

Sounds like you guys have had a lot goings. At least with the snow and all, neither of you slipped on your ice.