Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Justin ripped a hole in the kitchen floor then left town for a week and a 1/2 to Sunny St. George to do the Lords work, protecting Mother Earth. He was working to try and get the American Clean Energy Act passed through Congress, for the Environmental Defense Fund http://www.edf.org/page.cfm?tagID=33427 I have a sneaking suspicion that he was just golfing. He came back all tan...
So I got straight to work on every project we had started and started some more.
New layout for the kitchen. Well we still need to swap the stove and frig places.
New media cabinet for all our CD (yes I am the last person in the world to buy CDs) Movies and cassette tapes.
And organized my new closet Doors in the works. Now we are off to Houston to see those cut Daniels kids..


No comments: