Thursday, May 14, 2009

Orange ya glad I didn't say Texas

our last day in Houston we took the tour of the even weird side of HoustonThe Orange Show
This place is like Gilgal Gardens, carnival style
The Orange Show is not a show but a theater
This weirdo felt right at home
Brothers through and through. one taller, one hairier but very much the same
Art Car statue. We did miss the art car parade by a few hours but they were everywhere.
very cool to see a living room driving down the street
The beer can house. Justin was unfortunately inspired by this work of art, I guess if I get a garage that is made out of beer cans at least I will have a garage..
This also may be a fence Maggie can't break through.
I do believe I have seen refrigerators like this in my college days.
You should definitely watch the video so you have a better understanding of crazy artsy side of Houston. Who knew they had more than just cowboys and a few dumb ass presidents to be proud of
http://www.orangeshow.org/ORANGESHOWFILM.wmv

down town Houston is a skyline of beauty (if you can see through the humidity)

Much to my surprise I needed a jacket when I got back to the SLC. Yeah Utah!

No comments: